Wednesday, October 12, 2011

36 weeks and Eloise Bethany is doing great!

Family update: we are all doing great! Sawyer's potty training has been going very well - he loves peanut m&ms for his reward. We are getting ready for Eloise's arrival with a new roof being installed tomorrow and drywall contractors fixing up our downstairs closet this week. I have finally packed my hospital bag (hooray!) and we had our 36 week appointment today. Eloise is doing great and fluid levels are good. Although I haven't gained as much weight for this pregnancy -- Eloise is most likely going to be a bigger baby than Sawyer was! My doctor is doing an ultrasound with every visit, just to make sure everything goes smoothly for this birth. I am scheduled to have a c-section on Nov. 2 but if I go into labor sooner, we will have the c-section sooner!

Check out the ultrasound image from today. You can see her little face - sort of. :) Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment