Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Sawyer is two!

Currently, right now, as I write this, there are yellow cake cupcakes baking in the oven for Sawyer's birthday party at his new school. I am so excited about him turning two and this post is dedicated to it - but first - I need to write about how proud I am as a mom about my son.

This last two weeks Sawyer has started "school" (school/daycare). Montessori on the Mall in Denver has been a life changer for us. Sawyer has started to obey better, listen better, talk more, sit still longer, etc. etc. When I bring him into the classroom - he immediately runs around, other kids come over to play with him, he does not care at all that I am leaving, he wants to play with the kids! I am so proud of how he is growing up. He is the kid who will steal your toys but he is also the kid who will give you the food he is eating to see if it will make you happy. Sawyer is wants to run around and get into everything - but he also wants to give hugs and kisses to everyone he meets. He literally runs up to people in the park and gives them hugs. When I pick him up at school, he holds my hand and drags me around the room to show me what he has been up too.

My baby is turning two. I can not believe how time has flown by. We started this blog as a post for family to stay updated with our wedding plans - and now here I am writing about my son, who is two. Crazy beans.

It makes me kind of choked up - but that is cool, right? I am 32 years old, making cupcakes, and crying about how awesome my children are. Yah, that sounds about right. LV to you all. :)

Here is Sawyer at his first birthday.
 Cupcakes for the class.
 Tonight, goofing around while he opened a present.


2 comments: