Tuesday, April 03, 2012

My bad and Eloise is 5 months old!

Well hopefully the title explains it all and if you need a little help reading between lines please see:
  • sorry, my bad for not posting in like forever
  • it is completely not my fault - I have two children, a 14 year old needy dog, and when I am not taking care of those three I like to hang out with my husband or work (yes work, I do work full time - and I do like my job!)
  • also, when I am not busy with the above I am doing laundry, cleaning, or trying to convince my two year old son to use the toilet and/or eat his dinner
In spite of all of this, Eloise went ahead and grew up! At 5 months she is smiling, rolling everywhere, bouncing in her door chair, talking to herself (and to us), pulling her pacifier out of her mouth and staring at it while she sucks her thumb, eating pears and rice cereal, standing, and almost sleeping fully through the night.

But enough writing here are some photos of Eloise! My parents were in town this last weekend too, so we have lots of poses with them. Love to you all!






No comments:

Post a Comment