Monday, June 04, 2012

Jess is turning 37!

Tomorrow is my fantastic, awesome, hilarious, cool, great dad, best friend, soul mate, man of my dreams, guy who gives me butterflies still, birthday. He is turning 37 - the big 37. Not a huge birthday for the ages, no one really celebrates 37 with any special flair. It is really no big deal. Just 3 years shy of the "Four and Oh." But, because I have been a slacker over the last few years, this year I am going a little overboard on celebrating my husband's day of birth. Co-workers today mentioned maybe I felt a little guilty...And I absolutely agreed. Midwestern guilt making up through-and-through. So, let this be a lesson to all of my friends and family - if you want me to throw you an awesome party, please feel free to impose some guilt on to my conscious.

Enjoy the photos!








No comments:

Post a Comment