Wednesday, November 16, 2011

To my amazing husband (and love to our friends and family)

It is officially two weeks since Eloise's arrival into our lives. Things have been good! I forgot how demanding a new baby is. Lots of feedings, late nights, etc., but one great thing is that Eloise is a fantastic eater. Unlike Sawyer, she has had no problems nursing. A huge relief for Jess and me. At her two week visit, she weighed is at 6 lbs. 14 oz. -- 4 oz. more than her birth weight!

Tonight, my amazing husband is giving me the night off. I will be going to bed shortly (just for those folks in different times zones -- this means, I am going to bed at 9 p.m.). I really can't write how much I appreciate him staying up with Eloise tonight. So Instead, I thought I would post a few photos of us.

But also -- love to you all! Thanks to everyone who has been great supporters of us with Eloise coming into our lives. I am so appreciative of all of our friends and family who have come out to visit, help, cook food, and etc., etc. We are really blessed to have so many great people in our lives. Don't worry - I will have a blog dedicated to you soon.



Jess enjoying our first chiminea.


Our one year anniversary!

Me, showing off my taped hands from using the heat-gun on the asbestos tiled floor that 
USED to be in our kitchen!



Our wedding day. I used this photo for our thank you cards. :) 


Our first summer in the house before our kitchen was remodeled. 


One of our engagement photos that I love. Can you believe that my hair was that long?

No comments:

Post a Comment