Thursday, December 22, 2011

"What does Santa say? "

Sawyer is finally starting to talk a bit more and we have successfully gotten him to say, "Ho Ho Ho." I never thought in my life that those three little words would be so exciting to me - but guess what - I can't get enough of Sawyer saying them. It is pretty incredibly cute. His other favorite word right now is snow - and since it is snowing buckets in Denver right now, it is very appropriate!

With Christmas just a few short days away, we are getting ready to celebrate! Today and tomorrow I will be working on wrapping the final gifts and making the final Christmas treats, including a new recipe for salted-brown butter rice crispy treats. I am super excited about it! Also, we are going to go see Santa Claus one more time tomorrow at Bass Pro with both kids. I haven't had the chance to take them both at the same time yet. However, here is a photo of Sawyer and me at a local Christmas fair a two weeks ago. He wouldn't sit with Santa by himself. Hopefully we have more luck tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment