Sunday, December 18, 2011

My sister is AMAZING, double stroller heaven, and shout out to Kate!

First off - shout out to my AMAZING sister and her brief visit to our crazy lives two weeks ago. Has it already been a two whole weeks? Wow. Anyway, Katie came and helped me get a ton of stuff done around the house as well as help me get organized for Christmas. She wrapped all my presents for the kids, washed like 10 loads of laundry, did dishes everyday, and cleaned my house. How amazing is that? I completely appreciate and love her! I wish that we could spend more time together -- maybe in the future when our kids are not so demanding.

On another note, this year for Christmas I got exactly what I wanted - a running double stroller. We used it for the first time yesterday and I have got to tell you - I am in love with this stroller. I can't wait until the weather is warmer and I can go running around the lake with the kids!

And that brings me to my last quick online note - our friend Kate is awesome and I have to give her a shout out. On Friday we went to Jess' work Christmas party and Kate babysat for us. She also came over earlier in the day so that I could go run a few errands and have time to get ready before we went to the party. Kate - you are a wonderful friend and we owe you HUGE!

Enjoy a few photos and love to you all!


My amazing sister and Eloise.


Kate and Eloise

No comments:

Post a Comment