Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Chaos = my life (disclaimer - this is such a lame title but I am too exhausted to make it cool. My bad.)

There are times in your life that when you look back on them you are like, "How did I get through that?" And then you are like. OMG, thank GOD. And then, you tell the people around you, "Can you believe I just got through that chaos? That is amazing!" And then time passes, and you reflect on stuff, and you share your story to friends - and then after a couple years, it is not that dramatic anymore. You try and tell your story to other people, but you have lost that edge. Things soften. You move on. Rice crispie treats get made with white truffle oil... and things get back to normal. But - during this time when we are in another crazy time - right now - I need point out stuff.

1. My husband is the most amazing person- but will never be a stay at home dad!

2. My children are great - but tiresome. Wow - they can get into a lot of stuff very, very quickly!

3.  I have realized through everything that I have amazing family and friends.

Love to you all!










No comments:

Post a Comment