Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Obviously not a resolution



It has been several months since I last posted. It has been a hard and busy start to our New Year and we have had lots of changes. Sawyer started preschool, Jess is interviewing with a few different companies, Christmas was spent in Memphis (which was very fun!), and we said goodbye to Sadie (and it still breaks my heart). Everyday is a different struggle and I sometimes think, "How are we gong to get through this year?" And then, I am reminded how blessed and lucky I am when Sawyer and Eloise are cracking up in the other room - about who knows what - but there they are laughing away and you cant't help but feel joy for who knows what is so funny. When Jess and I are able to get away from the kids for a Sunday afternoon and just run errands while the grandparents watch them. Life is good, busy, hard, full of dirty dishes, poopy diapers, toys everywhere, and never enough hours in the day. But we are happy! Who couldn't be with these sweet faces? Love to you all!











No comments:

Post a Comment