Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Back in business baby

Oh how the time flies! Within the last 9 months we bought a house in Fishers (that's right baby - we're legit Indy-ites - and we're moving this weekend!!); Jess started a new job; my job has somehow gotten crazier-busier (yah, I making that a word); Eloise is walking/talking/potty training; Sawyer is our adorable, rambunctious 3 yr old who sings his own version of "twinkle-twinkle little star" and in it - rockets shoot to the star and get the star for us; I tried joining a book club (I am reading the books on insomnia nights like these - but never have time to go!); we went to Conner Prairie a bunch; we went to the lake house with Jess' family; Eloise (at 18 months) jumped off the diving board at my aunt's house and swims like she was born to; I started a hobby of creating photo books of our memories and failed miserably at it; we had a couple of star wars slumber parties with our cousins; I ran a ton this last summer and got my second turf toe injury that sounds made up - but I promise - it kills (but yes - I am still rocking the heels - it has to happen!); we made new great friends with our neighbors and some families from the kids' school and checked out Mass Ave a bunch; my sister got engaged and I will soon have a new brother law!; Sawyer had his first baseball game memory; Eloise had her first pigtails; and I think that covers the high level activities. In between all of that, I would sometimes look at the last post from Jan. and be a little sad. Tonight I am remedying that. That's right baby - back. in. business.

Enjoy the photos - love to you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment